Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Monday, July 18, 2005
Post Birthday Dinner
This post has been typed few days ago though and guess I've preserved it too long in my PC hehe..

My grandfather’s birthday dinner at Dragon Deluxe in Melaka Baru last Saturday was considered a success, almost all invited relatives turned up for it. My mom left home earlier with my uncle together with my grandparents, the host should be there the earliest before the arrival of others.

And yeah, the dinner was video recorded, so as the lunch session earlier that day at my grandparents house. We got the watch the first half of the video aka the morning session after lunch though. It’s alwiz nicer to watch ourselves in video, it usually turns out to be even funnier. Y’know, all the talking and stuff….

My dad and my mom sat at the main table, and me and my sis and my grandmother at another table with some non-relative aka family frens. That’s my only complaint on the seating arrangement but then again, the main table couldn’t fit all of the family members, so I figured it’d be better to focus on the food instead hehe.

I have this one strand of wig in my hair and my 10 years old cousin sister noticed it on stage after the cake cutting ceremony.

Cousin: (in mandarin) Is this real of fake?
Me: What you think?
Cousin: Real or fake? Real? Fake?
Me: (wanting to get it done fast) Fake one
Cousin: Can pull ar?
Me: (talking in a lil harsher tone, of coz not scolding her la) You try and see!!
Cousin: (and who knows…she gave it a pull, goodness!)
Me: Oi, DUN PULL (bewildered, with bulging eyes looking straight at her)
Cousin: you told me to pull ma….
Me: (right, I really did say that to A KID...duhh)

Kids will alwiz be kids, so caution to all, be careful when talking to them and avoid sarcastism. They are juz innocent lil kids.

Juz as I thought no one would ask if I’m the elder sister, as the dinner was coming to an end…..I was wrong :(

(A relative sitting and chatting with my grandmother, and me standing beside them)
Relative: Ini adik ke ta-chi?
Me: Gua ta-chi, adik ada sana.
Grandmother: Adik tinggi. (it’s good that she din say..kakak katek sikit wahahah)
Me: Ya..adik tinggi (grin without feeling proud)
Relative: Oh ini yang ta-chi…lawa eh…macam pengantin (see…at least now I get to kembang sikit kekeke)


I tried my mom’s kebaya on, and it fits me really well though :) Guess I’m gonna get myself tailored a suit too hehe. I would prefer a darker shade like navy blue and match it with a black sarong with light colored floral prints. And perhaps some peacock sewing on top of the dark blue top? Oh mann, it sure gonna look stunning and elegant ;p Like I say, I can be kinda indecisive sometimes, so I might change my mind on the color of my kebaya later, since I’m not gonna make one for the time being. I need to get my hand on a job first and foremost man. Mentioning about getting a job, I'll try to update you ppl about my job hunt later.


Post a Comment